The Crew uniform consists of the team jersey and black athletic spandex shorts (trou). We will have fittings for the team jersey before the season starts. Your rower will need black athletic spandex shorts and you may purchase them from any sporting goods store.
If you would like to purchase a black crew trou, designed specifically for rowers, check out the links below. The links are suggestions and will give you an idea of what to look for.
Note: shorts for rowing should be slim fitting, so that they so not snag on anything while rowing.
Download the Parents' Regatta Survival Guide PDF at the bottom of this page.
A few quick points:
• Most regattas are located at: Sandy Run Regional Park.
• Parking fee - $20 per car.
• When to arrive: typically around 7AM - Coach will confirm arrival time for each regatta.
• The team will have a “camp” at the regatta.
• Staging area (trailers/boats) is for the Coaches and athletes only.
• Weather: Sandy Run Park Weather
More information for the Season will be coming soon.
Suggested reading: U.S. ROWING SAFE-SPORT HANDBOOK download the PDF at the bottom of this page.
Please visit our Spring Registration and Winter Conditioning pages.